Wednesday 17 January 2007

Training and tapton

Jesus Christ i cant remember the last time i pushed myself as hard as i did today at Thai Boxing i was close to collapsing today but i have noticed howmuch Parkour has been rubbing off onto my thai boxing my thighs and calfs are alot stronger from standing jumps and landings which my trainer seemed notice, unfortuanatally im not going to be getting as much parkour into my life in the next few week's as i have been recntally, because im in training for a fight in leeds on the 15th of february but i am goin free running up at tapton flats and a bunch of other places this saturday tho with Dewi and Gwesyn, Liam and i think Sean and Dex too who are comin down from leeds but im not goin to be able to go to steel city sessions on fridays till after iv fought which is a bit of a bugger to be honest becouse im starting to get the gist of flips now but ill be doin heavy sparing down at the gym instead.

1 comment:

mcquade said...

Good to see you are still posting - I was getting worried there :P
Big drops = ugh
If you can land them nicely then I have no problem with you doing them but I'm willing to bet my life you are not landing nice from them :|

As for your previous post - the thing you talk about in my little video is called a flag - and yes they are all about technique and most have the strength needed to pull one off - just don't have the technique - so well done

Keep training hard - even if it isn't parkour it is still worth it

peace



Parkour Energising Britain