Sunday 12 August 2007

Short Lisses write up.

Godddd were to begin...Lisses was mad, must have got in a good 50 hours of training in while i was there. I learnt so much its unreal, i met up with a bunch of awsome polish guys who have been training 3 or so years, theyv done snickers adverts and run workshops over there.
A good 10 things they helped me do that i would have turned down without there advice and support, they were all great guys, sooo funny with absulutly mad abilitys.

I met up with Stuart, Sean, Brownie and Ant who were all really cool guys.
I was perticulaly impressed with Stuart, i didnt actually realise how good he was untill i trained with him in Lisses, he's just such a good all round traceur, id say he's really inspired me but thats a bit of a cliche now saying someone inspires you, i learnt alot from just watching him train he's really given me alot of ideas of ways to train and has helped to "inspire" me to train harder...

Im so glad i got back into the habit of just being able to do well, jumps. For about a month my legs seemed to just freeze up if i was trying a big jump (anything with a slight element of height) and id just wuss out, but now if got the right state of mind back that i can tap into so all is good.

1 comment:

mcquade said...

Sweet! I can't wait for my trip!!!

Glad you learnt lots.

Peace man



Parkour Energising Britain