Monday 27 August 2007

Barefoot night training. Stronger-Smarter.

I just had such a random training session, after my dad didnt wake me up to go out bouldering with him and my brother it ment i wasnt going to do any training today which kinda bummed me out.

But it got to about eight, and i had nothing to do so i thought id nip down to the boulder five minutes from me, just grabbed two bannas a bottle of water, my camera and no shoes. I trained doing a bunch of dyno's/plyometrics and problems and realised how much stronger i am since i trained on it with Scott, Tee, Alistair and Jamie.

After this i wondered up to the Salvation army at 9 and by this point i was just in my baggy shorts and trained some basics on a wall at the Salvation army like pop vaults, lazys with the outside leg, kind of speed dash's (to big to dash to speed vault it and finish in a dash)

Then started training interesting new movements thinking of Brad Moss's videos, then some quick wall scaling (not small enough to pop vault but not to big to have to really sprint at) trying not to scare off a cat that was looking at me from the top of a wall, but it boomed off the second i i jogged up to the wall. I got home, i managed to grab abit of footage while i was out the funky night mode, but i cant upload it to the computer untill wednesday till i get the firewire cable.

Shortly after ariving home i did 10 pylo pressups, 10 regular, 10 wide apart and 10 close grip. followed by 10 pull ups, 10 wide grip and 10 close grip then 50 grams in my protein shake, a bannana and a pear.

1 comment:

Something from Nothing said...

:-) nice that you thought of meh



Parkour Energising Britain